- Download the installation file by clicking on the link your Administrator provided you with.
- The following file will download to your computer in your Downloads folder:
Double click to run the above executable file and the following pop-up will appear. Click “Next”.
- Enter the Serial Number ZoomAndGo provided you with below into the space indicated (with “-“ dashes as shown). This number is the same for all agents at your agency.
- Select the directory into which you would like to save the ZoomAndGo program files:
The default location into which ZoomAndGo will install files will be into the Program Files (x86) directory as shown below. It will also write entries into the Windows’ registry:
- The Installation may take a few minutes. As the software installs, you will see a progress bar as shown below:
- When the installation is complete, click “Finish”;
- Reboot the computer to ensure that all changes have taken affect
- Launch Sabre Red and Sign in. After sign-in, one of the following will occur:
- Update Available - ZoomAndGo will check online and determine whether a newer version is available for download. If there is, it will automatically start to install this latest version for you.
The install and upgrade process may take up to 30 seconds. When complete, the message:
*ZOOMANDGO* UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION” will appear (see below). At this point, please make sure to sign out, exit, and restart the Sabre Workspace.
- . No update available. In this case, you are ready to launch and you will see a “Waiting for ZoomAndGo Client” message appear at the bottom of the Sabre Red Workspace:
When ready, the message shown below will appear on the screen:
“ZOOMANDGO IS READY TO LAUNCH”:
- As a final step to ensure the process is complete, type in “MAP” into Sabre to ensure that ZoomAndGo will launch.
A new window will open over the Sabre screen (shown below) that will take you to a map of the world.
If it does not open over the screen, you will see a blue icon with a “Z” located in the Windows toolbar at the bottom of your screen – just click on that to access ZoomAndGo.
You are ready to go!
- INTERNET EXPLORER 11.
If you are using IE 11, turn on “Compatibility View” for ZoomAndGo.
To do this, open settings in the top right of IE as shown below and click on “Compatibility View”
Add *.zoomandgo.com into the space shown and click “Add” to add it to the list of Websites added to Compatibility view.
- PROXY SERVERS
If the agency uses a proxy server, please add *.zoomandgo.com to the proxy settings.
- UNAUTHORIZED USER
If the message appears on screen that says “UNAUTHORIZED USER” (see screen shot below), it is related to one of two reasons:
- The Sabre Emulator API has not been selected within Sabre (not turned on)
While the ZoomAndGo installer should turn this on automatically, if Sabre was not shut down prior to the installation, you will need to turn on the Sabre emulator manually. To do so, open SRW and do the following:
Go to Tools > Options
Then select “Advanced”
and turn on the Emulator by selecting the check box below.
Click “Apply” and then “OK”. Restart Sabre.
The other issue related to seeing “UNAUTHORIZED USER” is the following:
- You have not been activated within the ZoomAndGo system
In this case, you might also see one of the following three related errors in the blue screen in addition to / instead of “Unauthorized User”:
Simply ask your manager to contact ZoomAndGo Support to ensure that you are loaded into the system with your Agent Name, Agent ID, PCC and email. You can reach ZoomAndGo Support at:
Enter the Subject of the email as “Launch Map – Issues”. Attaching a screen shot of your issue will help.
Silent Install Option
ZoomAndGo can be installed using readily available Window Software Management solutions to install automatically to a large number of desktops. To do this please use the silent install option:
ITE.Gateway.Service.Sabre.exe -qb /i PIDKEY="AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD-EEEE"
For the silent installer to work:
- All pre-requisites listed above must be installed on the agent’s desktop
- The installer must be run with Administer rights
User Account Control Setting must be set to “never notify of changes to Windows settings”
Minimum System Requirements
The following system requirements are the recommended minimum system requirements for the operation ZoomAndGo:
- Windows 7 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (released 2005-2007with Windows XP, Vista or 7)
- Adobe Flash Player 12 Plug-in or higher
- Internet Connection Speed / Min Bandwidth: 5 Mbps download (recommended)
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Minimum Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Hard disk space required: 100 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- CPU: Dual core, 800 MHz